Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week 3 is over

Like my title say, week 3 is over. What have i done in this week?

CTW Position Paper, critique, SANA meeting, preparation for AGM, tones of tutorial, chasing my beloved lecturers' light speed, lab report and more and more.....

I suddenly realized that i am in the same situation of the ex ex foc com. Disappear after the foc.... What i even promised when i get the post of the programmer, i also cannot make it, not saying half of it.

JB outing to foon yew high school carnival. How i wish i can go. What block my way is always those nasty things. Nanana.... do not have the mood to talk about that.

Btw, i found i am in a weird situation in my hostel. As there are 3 clusters in level 9 for whole R3, i am in 1 of those 3 and there are girls staying in the other 2 clusters!!!
Oh my god!!! Is pgp trying to mix girls and guys in same cluster in future? I feel like being a guinea pig, but a quite happy guinea pig. Wahaha.... But what's the point i am happy of? lol....

Quite sad news.... i got 2 friends from my secondary school are going to move out by Sunday. Stupid pgp office....


A early happy birthday to my country, Malaysia!

2 comments:

猫猫 said...

And when you reaches year 3, you might not be able to join them anymore.

sf said...

haha time really flies

hrm.....I also feel tht i am busy although i just year 1 >.<

anyway,add oil!