Saturday, May 17, 2008

End of Year 1!!

8th May, a remarkable day for my 1st year in NUS. The last paper in my year 1.

After I finish that paper, I went to Bugis having a great lunch with my buddies. For the following fews days, clubbing, shopping, botak jones+ing, midnight underground football+ing fully filled my last fews days of year 1 in NUS.

The most unbelievable is the TIP workshop. I took part in it, thought to clear 2 MCs easily. Unexpectedly, there were no any easy task in NUS. *You won't get any free lunch from anyone* Presentation of a creative business plan and the noncooperation of 2 teammates make me feel to withdraw from the workshop. At last, i get through it. Ha...

Here my holidays come! KL & Genting, welcome me soon~~

p/s: tat 2 night crazy hit hand card game make me feel shyiok! haha... amon yang, i wan revenge!

No comments: