Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another DAy and niGHT

Saturday, yesterday, yet another day and night...

Not a study day at all, morning VC, noon recharge and night sweefoo's birthday celebration.

It's fruitful yet sinful as I only finish write the 1st draft script for my Monday's design project module presentation.
It is the 2nd presentation in this semester and also the last one.
*I feel like writing a long blog today*

Hall life is as expected before. Crazy supper night, crazy study time, crazy muggers also.
Including crazy HTHT(heart-to-heart talk) section. And I drank beer again. 2 cans. sigh.

Hall life is as complicated as outside CCA also.
Perhaps sometime I might get lost in them but I still managed to light myself up,
finding my own way out.
It is happen in only 4 weeks. Is it sad to see through everything? Cruel yet realistic world. *LaoJiao*

People approach you with motivation. I know knew known. Giving them their expect answer. Happy? Just to protect myself.
Think think think and think more. I am really bad at analysis thing recently.
Come smoke me bah:P

Be mature. It's important. The only thing I get to know myself better!

Going to Norway soon. Within 2 months. I choose to fly from KL. Even though I won't have any friends to send me off(quite sad larh) but ... Hard to describe it...
Never mind I have my lovely family!(:
It is only a temporary drop by. I can't expect much.

Come with blood. Go with scar.

No comments: