Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a horrible week~ But have FUN!

It's gonna a long long week after last post, although it is only 10+ days but i feel like hundreds of years.

Bad news and flase hope keep flooding me in the beginning of this week. Failure to get V.I.P. (Vacation Internship Programme), Success appeal get 1 company after I find the person in charge and in the end been rejected due to my CAP lower than 4.0. Emailing 10+ companies to apply for internship, been rejected or ignored, I only can use recession this reason to self console (although  95% of my friends get T.T). Thanks my lovely friends for hearing my complaint through msn in this period (= 

In the end, I decide to take special term I (omg, i forget to inform my parents just now when i call back home) and decide to use this long vacation to settle my SEP thing and perhaps learn Norwegian. Now, i headache for another SEP awards applying. Need a lot of cert and doc but Ican't find time to go back home to take. Hope my brother can find it and courier them to me. GOD, give me good news!!! I need money for my SEP europe trip XD

Lagged behind the lecture, this always happen after the mid term test. Haha. I now rushing tutorial and lecture notes. And fews days ago, I just submit my ma2216 assignment. Really killing people! Birdji and I solve for long time and luckily ChanHow & Ahgame save us~ Wow~
Well, i also miss my class gathering (?!) due to this assignment. SAD.

I spent whole Sunday in NUS YST Concert Hall. 7am woke by my concert manager, Ms XinYi and I fall aslept again. Luckily she sms followed up or i 
won't wake up so early. Keke. Take a cab and move all those booklets and stuff to the concert hall. I got nothing to do until 11am sound check section. I just sit there hear the Harmonica Orchestra, Solo & Ensemble doing soundcheck. Boring and sleepy. The emcee sleep whole the process. I wonder how she did it. =.=

And finally the tech run. Gosh.. TERRIBLE! I wonder the performers really know the flow or not. SAD. And luckily got 1 experienced bass/chord senior performers help me to give them instructions. Arg... I not a good stage manager. Luckily, there is another run and I step by step runing the flow! Wonderful nice this time!!

5pm!!! Concert start... DI Box got problem? No fully plug in? Faint all the way... Luckily both YST uncle techicians are nice and the lighting uncle very nice too. and UCC sound engineers willing to accept my suggestion. Although got some miscommunication lah~~ But quite sad to see the emsemble part got some problem occur. And I fail to remind raising the volume of the voice over wireless mics. And screw the last ending of the Soiree 2009. Oncall before the flowering giving section. T.T Luckily the conductor save me! PRO!!! 

A new experience to become stage manager again. But this time no got the headset 1. Haha. No chance to say thank you to every technicians and backstage crew.

Also meet a lot classmates after the concert! and hear some shocking news! blue blue~~ keke

4 comments:

hao9986 said...

how is ur VIP application liao?

SEP award need so many things de meh? last time just need to fill up the form online only wo @@..

anyway, good luck to u =)

Unknown said...

so far stil no any good news
disapointed edi liao~~

hooami1986 said...

more and more coming! =)
be prepared. haha

wish you all the best.

anyway, I put a "like" on this, can?

Unknown said...

how to put a "like" here?
XD