Friday, March 13, 2009

Friendship

What is Friendship? I have read some similar articles about difference between friendship of women and of men. (Bless to the CTW)

Women will choose their friends by whether they willing to share their feelings with them. While men's friendship is mostly build on the base of taking part in same activity. As we always say, ladies represent emotinal and men on the rational side. Part of this is correct.(Because I think I am more and more no longer rational now)

Friends like to say I always mix with girls and girls say sometime I am more act/look like a girl. I not really only prefer to hang around with girls but sometime I just feel nothing to talk with guys. This explain as I mention before men's friends more like activity partner but I just like to talk talk and talk.(Except playing football and bball XD)

Maybe this reason make me start getting far from my guy friends, even though they are from the same hometown with me. Recently, I start to have the selfish thinking as why I always the one who take the first action to communicate with them but not them to do. Even though they do, I will be the one listed out and their reasons are always the same: "I thought xxx have informed you." or "You always busy d lah" OK. Maybe is my fault not to inform them where am I now or say I am free now. Maybe I always packed myelf with those events. 1 sms or message in msn is no too hard right?

I just start to feel friends are getting less around me and close friends. Is I look too lcly or what? Sometime I just can't help feeling cheer up myself when I think of getting less contact with high school friends. Chances and time will just go off if we do not grab it. Shouldn't be there is an old folks' speaking "Friends are always the best in high school time"?

I think I need to firgue this again..... Who know this will take how long time?

3 comments:

bunbun said...

hahaha.. totally the same situation with u..
but regarding high skul frens.. is like det de la.. studyin abroad..
aih.. sometimes have to take initiative de..
but if really bro de hua, i think also will inform u de gua.. haha.
if they inform u oso lazy, not bro le gua? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

You are not lcly.
Indeed, friends are always the best in high school time.
You knew it and believed it.
After you wrote this post, I believe you have already known what should be done in the future. I cannot say this is called a kind of "improvement", but relatively a "change" in details. Our motion and emotion are decided by this very important details. Not too hard to act, but also not too easy to initiate. We also have the resposibility to regulate everything from now.
If this is all because the state of mind, nothing will everlast.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

yo man ~ take it easy~~

go out to take a breath ...

and have a kit kat ~ :p