Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 4 is coming...

Time really past fast... While i am busy preparing for some performance and cca activities, now is already the last day of week 3. But, I had a wonderful time in the first 3 weeks in semester 2.

Ok, now stories is going to be a little bit long. Be patient.

In the 1st weekend which is 18 Jan, I went to Sentosa with my AMCISA* friends. That is a exciting member outing for all of us. If i am not wrong, there is already 10+ years since last time i visit to Sentosa. Since my friend BunBun and Shengran are the coordinators of this activity, definitely i skipped my MA1506 make up lecture to support him. XD (Ops... I am not a good student~) The weather is quite hot, but we did enjoy playing game there. Yeah! I also make 2 new friends, ZhongZhi & DongXiao there. We play till night, and mass dance at the beach there. Sure we have crazy photo taking session. Non stop flash light!

Big family of AMCISA!

The story keeps going on... The next day, with BunBun again, I went to NTU for the Malaysia Sports Day. I felt sleepy whole the morning as i reached my hostel PGP at around 2am after having supper at Foon Seng. Once i reached there, i found my name are not in the name list and i am been distributed to the basketball event. Oh my god! Luckily I was in Red Hot Star NUS team 2. The captain is very friendly. I played for 2 match as a substitution and i got scored 2 marks! Haha... So happy. After having lunch, i went to support my friends HamHiao, SupperQueen and Pehwen in their badminton match. Due to the hot weather, i fall asleep and missed the 3rd and Final match of the basketball. Then, i get a gold medal. Haha.. I also do not know what happen actually. After that, here came my favorite sports event, 16x100m racing. Wow! Everyone cheer for their team and we get 1st in the male section and 2nd in female section. So happy! Haha.. Many people say that i ran very fast. So shy~~ XD

What a pity as over 100 NUS people took part in this event but there is ony 6 of AMCISA people there. Most of them are from MSL* but anyway we are Malaysian!! And what made me sad is I still haven't get the photo of the sports day! Haha...

*AMCISA: an unregistered society which gathers all Chinese independent school students.
*MSL: a society under IRC which gathers all government based secondary school students.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its on 19th jan la...
coordinators are me n yaoliang... swt..
kakaka...
anyway, who cares... kakaka..
most important we had alot of fun in both sentosa outing n msd!!!
hands up!!! Palms tgt!!!
... ...
hahaha

Unknown said...

Ops... is it? I am a muddled-headed guy. Haha...

Anonymous said...

Walao... Someone is shy but he still lets everyone knows he ran very fast...

So funny la you... hahaha =P

Unknown said...

haha... don't want talk like that~ i am very shy 1...

Anonymous said...

ya....i believe you are shy. swt.