Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bad news.....

NUS Alumni Building construction site - Toppled crane

It's such a long time i do not updated my blog here. What makes me post a new article is there is a sad accident happened in my campus.

I read the news from the Straits News. Quite sad for my recess week(somesay reading week as well).

Apparently it's the toppled crane. 2 workers (This makes me confused, i have read 2 version of news: 3 death or 2 death) got crushed.

Friday is my free day and for the whole day i stay in my room doing my own things. At 230pm, i went out with my friends. I was shocked when my friends told me this sad news.

I heard my friends saying that that accident happened right after all the people at the bus stop boarded the bus. Many more would have been injured if the bus was late by couple of minutes. 1 of my friends saw whole the accident happen. She was in the A2 bus that time, luckily.

Pray that there are not much injuries in the construction site. Bless them.




RIP for those 3 workers....

No comments: