Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012: A brand new year A new life

To Do List @ 2012 - a

1. Travel to at least a country.

After coming back from Europe, I have been stopped moving around with my 60L backpack. Shortage of money is one of the main reason, but I am kinda sick of traveling and kind of feel like settle down myself in a place where I am familiar with.


You might think that I am too exaggerate. Yeah but true, I guess the backpack trip in Europe have forced myself to grow up in certain extend. I started to think in a different way, which is good. Wider view. Deeper thought. It is quite a shame that I get myself mature so late. But, slow is better than stand. I make it. :)

2. Watch a concert.

I have been longing to throw myself in a concert, enjoying the atmosphere while moving my body with the music.

I am a person who cannot survive without music, even though I cannot sing or play any music instrument. I like music! I cannot remember the last concert I have attended already (I guess it has been years ago LOL). In my last year of study in University, I miss a lot of good concert eg. switchfoot, paramore, jimmy eat world, etc. So I wanna bring myself to a great concert this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you senior!

Unknown said...

Wah ashley, how did u find your way here?!HEHE
thanks thanks!
you also jiayou in NUS ah~~