Friday, September 9, 2011

Social networking

Happen to find this picture when I come across one of my friends' blog.

Have been using/believing in this kind of screening and filtering method since I start playing facebook years ago.

Judging people from their tagged photos and even wall posts. And until recently privacy issue is raised among people all around the world, it becomes a hard and tough time for facebook stalkers (I am not one of them LOL)

Hide friend list (another long story to tell, maybe in next blog post), limit the content viewed by people not in friend list and even considered to hide my tagged photo. In the end, I ended up in unfriending some people.

My oversea friends are always amazed at the huge amount of my friends in Facebook while they might only have 100 over friends in their facebook. Culture shock huh?

So, facebook, what kind of role is it playing in our life????

No comments: