Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random Stuff during SEP 5

The most SIEN thing i met during SEP so far is the RACIST problem.

Things happen almost everyday:
"Are you from CHINA?" "Is Malaysia/S'pore very far from CHINA?"
Okie... I am Malaysian Chinese, I look like China people, I have Asian dude face but do not ask these kind of stupid questions when we start our conversation.
Although I do not like the way the Big People do in my home country, I still feel happy for born in there.

We went clubbing(or we should say it is a party club) and my friend are pushed away by those angmoh. I guess they are local in Trondheim. They do not really like to bother to say Hi to us. That happens when I am lost in a housing area and I can approach noone. SHIT.

So, I do not really like to go party. chui music, chui pple...

Not really all angmoh but I met a few nice Italians :)

p/s: met a drunk angmoh girl in DownTown... siao...
p/s: when they drunk, they fight, set fire and what else?

3 comments:

sf said...

expected phenomenon when go to europian country.haha!

Unknown said...

OMG! you are so fast to post comment!

Anonymous said...

Your having lots of fun dude.

Please don't club so often,behave please. Although condoms there are free flow, doesn't mean that you no need to bear responsibility.

HAHAHAHAHA,GOING TO BROKE!
FML!