Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Stuff During SEP 3

Hardworking Norwegian?!

Just back from Heat and Mass Transfer, the 2nd last lab in NTNU, I have a funny Norwegian labmate. When I told him that I found Norwegians are hardworking, he is so shock. Haha...

True! I can see them studying in library early in the morning and it is only week 3(their school calendar follow the true calendar, so week3 = week2 in nus)! But normally the local admit they are slacker, perhaps they really know how to enjoy their life!

Work from 8am-4pm, and their life started after 4pm. Fishing, skiing and others activities after work!

A bit racist now, ahneh is the laziest lah XD Talk cock only!

P/s: the nice Argentina lab staff treat me a cup of coffee! and willing to stay for 1 more hour until we finish our lab discussion even though we should leave at 3pm!

p/s2: the local lab staff here mostly cant speak english well... so... OMG!

No comments: