Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OMG! Stress?!

Well, the reading week is going to end soon. I still study like crazy, memorizing those variables and equation. Wake up early in the morning and sleep late after midnight, this is my new living style!

Yesterday, i have a weird dream. I was carrying my heavy thick physics textbook and finding a study room to study. I will find out everyone in the study room is either studying hard or spend their night there ( with their pillow and blanket there). I was keep walking around and suddenly woke up by 1 sms. Phew... The content of that sms is like this: "Come seminar room 3a asap, got ppl wan conquer tat room!!!"

Am i too stress? Haih... ><

4 comments:

hao9986 said...

relax relax

Issac said...

haha.. nice dream..
jia you and relax ba...
too stress also cant perform well..

猫猫 said...

从 issac 那边过来
路过。。。
照顾身体哦,别累坏了。

加油

Anonymous said...

relax lah sohai