Monday, March 24, 2008

My impact on the earth's environment

If we notice the poster pasted near the counter in nus co-op, we will find out the usage of plastic is a little over in our life. For an example, a plastic pack for a magazine and some stationaries. I realize that i have been doing harm to our earth for such a long time. Although i always reuse those plastic pack as a dustbin, i can still reduce my plastic impact on this beautiful planet. Say no to plastic carrier! I always carry a bag in case i can put anything inside it. Try no to use the plastic carrier as it cannot to be recycled. "We can choose not to eat the plastics but the turtles cannot." This slogan influence me most. In addition, i am not a can drinks lover and i bring my own water bottle. I avoid increase the pressure on the request of source. What i can do is a little thing but if all of us do together, this is a huge power! Save our earth!

No comments: